Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mothers Day weekend

This past weekend we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa's. Not only was it Mom's Day but her birthday was on Monday. The kids always love going over there. Here are some pictures.
Going over the pass. There is still plenty of snow up in the hills.

For all you W. Washingtonians, can you guess what city we are driving through??

Going over the Tacoma Narrows Bridge.

Bremerton Ferry

Kids on the community Beach at my Parents house.


Olympic Mountains









Dad bringing Rob and the crew back from a short ride. Bad Picture, sun was in my face.

Coming into Seattle.

The girls on the top level of the ferry.

Mount Rainer







1 comment:

PrairieMom said...

Oh wow, LOVE the slideshow of all my stomping grounds...awwwww.
You have a beautiful family, my friend. :)
I love you lots and bunches,
Reen~