Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Girls Weekend!

It wasn't supposed to be a girls weekend, but Jacob came down with a fever Friday night and Rob stayed home with him. The girls and I packed up and headed to the far East of Washington to celebrate my friends 25th wedding anniversary! T and R are about the sweetest couple you would ever meet! They have an unusual courting story which I don't have permission to tell so I won't;)At the party T sang a song to R that he had written. It was beautiful and there wasn't a dry eye in sight! Including yours truly! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY T AND R!!!

Jocelyn always posing in front of the camera!

The girls eating breakfast at the hotel.

Jordan jumping in the pool!

Jaelyn trying to hold up the towel on her head. The girl is short, so she couldn't do anything in the pool except walk on the steps in the pool or walk around on the seat of the hot tub. I feel your pain my dear!

2 comments:

OurCrazyFarm said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Cute, cute pictures of some cute kiddos:))

Dalyn said...

Darling!