Monday, November 17, 2008

Giving Thanks

Giving Thanks

Kelli over at There is No Place Like Home is hosting Giving Thanks!

~Verse~
Enter into His gates with thanksgiving,
and into his courts with praise:
be thankful unto him,
and bless his name.
For the Lord is good;
his mercy is everlasting;
and his truth endureth to all generations
~Psalm 100:4-5


~Project~
We will be working on Shrinkydink Place cards for Thanksgiving. I will post pictures tomorrow.


Cleaning Before and After Pictures
Before:

This week I'll be working on cleaning my kitchen for the big day. Today I am focusing my attention on the fridge and the surrounding cupboards. I will be posting the after pictures at the end of the cleaning.
After:

I cleaned the fridge inside and on top, and hung this homemade curtain in front of the open cabinet next to the fridge.




4 comments:

Jenn said...

I did this last week, felt so good to have everything nice and tidy!!

Brooke said...

The dreaded fridge clean out. Why doesn't it stay clean and organized for long? It sure feels good while it lasts, though. I suppose I ought to add this to my list too, or I won't have room for all the extra holiday groceries!

Grammy said...

A great post.Thank you.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Grammy

Lady Farmer said...

Yikes! That reminds me! I need to do that with mine. :~}
Your nubian goats are adorable. I am hoping for some in the future. And some sheep, cows again, would love a llama and ( don't laugh ) a camel!
Thanksgiving Blessings
LF