Friday, February 18, 2011

Goat Pictures Galore


Jaelyn and Praise


Teats of Praise


Victory, my first goat given to me by my friend Dalyn. She has a mass in her udder so I haven't bred her the last few years. Someone had told me to use a mastitis treatment on her. Haven't tried that, any suggestions would be helpful. The vet wasn't helpful at all.


Jaelyn and Praise


Dot

The girls laying in the sunshine, all except Dot. She wouldn't lay down if we were in the pasture for fear we might come near her. She is a bit wild still. We've been working on her.


Praise resting in the sunshine.


Dot


Victory, Jocelyn, Jaelyn, and Spaz


Dot


Mimi


L to R~ Spaz, Mimi, Praise, Dot, Victory, and Starburst. Jordan in the back.

Praise~look at the belly. She is due sometime between mid April and mid May. Mimi is also due at that time(if it took;0). Spaz and Starburst are due mid May to mid June(if it took). Praise is the only one I can "see" so far as being prego.

No comments: