Monday, January 11, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook


Outside My Window...cloudy, foggy, grey...32f

I'm thinking... I need a nap(its 7:20am LOL)

From the learning rooms....school

I am thankful for...blue skies

In the Kitchen...T bone Steaks and Potatoes

I am reading... Thru the Bible
This week: OT: Genesis; Matthew, Psalms, Romans, Joshua, Job, Isiah, KJB
also, Beth Moore~ David 90 Days with a Heart Like His, and plenty of fiction on side table.

I am hoping... that the girls get along better today.

I am creating... a quilt.

I am hearing... the pellet stove running.

Around the house & barn... outside: usual chores inside: the big clean: bathrooms, dusting, vacuuming, garbage cans .

One of my favorite things... right now...quilting

I am going... to the bookstore with a friend tonight after dropping Jacob off at CAP.
A few plans for the rest of the week (besides school)...
M-Taking Jacob to CAP
T - watching neighbor boy.
W - AWANA and Bible study
TH - Home school meeting
F - Woman's Ministry Meeting .
S - NOTHING
S - Church & Family Time

A Picture I am sharing with you...
From the early days..

Thank you Peggy for hosting.

2 comments:

Dalyn said...

c-u-t-e! The kids are so adorable!!

dtbrents said...

Your children are beautiful. I love home made quilts. They are wonderful. I hope you have a great week. Doylene