Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What we've been up to

A whole lot of nothing. Just busy with school, and working in the garden getting it ready for planting, and also getting ready for some kids! My garden is about 2x the size it was last year, so a good part of my summer will be keeping up with the weeds:)
I have 2 goats that are to kid on May 9th so we are also getting ready for that. We are very excited and a bit nervous as this is our first kidding. *note to self~stagger births:)
Schooling is continuing along nicely, we should be completely done by mid to end of June. Some of our subjects will finish up before then so it won't feel as we are doing that much school. The 3 oldest kids are in soccer this year again, and they are loving it. I am glad to say that the weather is cooperating unlike last year;)



Green house being built


finished! and put back together after wind almost destroyed it!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a garden! You are garden queen...I bow down to you :). Our garden is larger than normal, but still small and wimpy compared to yours. I am entirely jealous of your greenhouse!! Where did you get that?