Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Journal Covers

Last year we covered the kids composition books with scrapbook paper, but they didn't turn out so well. This year we tried again and they turned out much better!
I got the idea from Kelli .
Grab your supplies: paper for front and back, stickers, and letters for the name.

Wrap books front and back,tape them, decorate and add name and year.

Front



Back

The kids had a great time decorating their books, Jordan is my girlie girl so she picked flowers. Jocelyn picked spaghetti because she was hungry and Bday balloons because her Bday was coming up. Jacob picked a water scene and Sponge Bob. I personally think he picked sponge Bob to annoy me but it was his book so I put on my best smile:)

We also did the same with their nature journals.

No comments: