Saturday, June 7, 2008

Update

I can't believe it has been this long since I posted last. Well since last time things have certainly been busy.


Soccer ended here are the highlights
Jacob scored 1 goal this season, he improved the most since last year, his foot work was great!

Jordan scored 3 goals this year! She loves the game!



Jocelyn had a good time for her first year! The boys dominated on her team. She was close to scoring, although we had to bribe her $5 to even try:)

It was a fun season but a very cold one!!! It snowed on three different games. Compared to last year where we had umbrellas to keep the sun off of us!

I planted my garden with the seeds I started in the house. Although I don't think my corn or pumpkin or cantalope will grow because it just hasn't gotten warm enough. I will post pic on a later post.

Awana has ended and Jacob is done unless we take him to another church, which might happen.

The fence is slowly going up.

ugh I will have to show pictures later as blogger won't let me load them!!!




2 comments:

Dalyn said...

aha. You did update. Finally.
YOu need to show us pictures of all your chickies and your updated fancy -shmancy kitchen!

Teresa said...

thats coming next:)