1. When you have to wake her at 9:05am...
2. When she wakes up and asks for water, and you say "I have milk do you want that instead?"...
3. When she says "Ummm, OK"...(Shoulda clued in here, she loves milk)
4. After having her milk she says "Can I have water now?" (again, shoulda took the clue...)
5. When after her sister throws up in the bathroom near her she says "Mommy, I sick, I throw up"...and Mommy says "No, you're not sick, sissy is sick"
6. For breakfast she asks for toast...and then proceeds to decorate the table with the milk she drank 15 minutes before:((((( DUH!!!
These are one of those live and learn moments, and not one I want to repeat! yes the stomach flu has hit our home, thankfully it doesn't last long. 3 out of the 4 kids have had it and Hubby and I have been spared, so far.