Today I made my favorite crock pot meals, Taco soup. It is so easy and if you are lucky enough, you might get leftovers the next day:)
brown until no longer pink:
- 1-21/2 lbs ground beef or chicken
- 1 onion
Throw in crock pot with a
- couple of cans diced tomatoes(add more if needed)
- couple cans of kidney bean
- 1 1/2 cans of tomatoe sauce
- 1/2-1 cup taco seasoning to taste
- small bag of frozen corn
- whatever other veg's you like
- add water to desired consistency.
turn on high until bubbly then to low until dinner. Enjoy with a dolup of sour cream, grated cheese and crushed tortilla chips.